Monday, September 12, 2005

Now where??

Ok ladies,
We've had enough of a break. Where shall we go next? I hear Habitat for Humanity will be needing a lot of people in New Orleans. :)
I won't be doing FWCC because its not during my spring break.

I am teaching 3rd Grade and LOVING it. I have 11 of my previous students (with 23 total in the class). Its all not a giant love-fest, there are a few squirly kids in that group...

So, seriously.. where to? I have a short Christmas break, Spring Break, Veteran's day (early Nov.) and of course the summer!

And yes, I am fully aware I have to figure out that (grrr) car rental stuff.

Missing all of you so very much

Delonna
PS: Aimee, thanks for the package!!

1 comment:

Joyce White said...

I'm sitting here drinking some Yorkshire tea - thanks to Aimee - and am very much ready for another trip.

When is everyone's Spring break?

Aimee, do you get a Spring break?