Friday, August 26, 2005

Returning to Work

Joyce and I arrived in Idaho last night at 10:00 PM. Today I came into school in order to get everything set up for the students who come on Monday. I think I'm about ready. It has been such a fast transition from being with 230 other young adults to being at school again. There is so much that I want to think on from the gathering and so many people that I want to begin e-mailing. I'm hoping that I'll make space in my life for these things and not allow my time to be swallowed up by less important matters.

I'm grateful for all the prayers that were offered on behalf of the gathering. It was evident that God was at work among us, and I believe that he'll use that event for years to come in the continuing transformation of many lives. You can still be praying for the gathering that will occur in Kenya in October.

No comments: